Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Sunday, May 8, 2011

How I love Them

Nothing makes me happier then seeing the smiles on my children's faces. Today, before we left for church I snapped a couple quick photos of these amazing children that Rich and I have the privilege of raising. It brought tears to my eyes to see how quickly they are growing up. We are so blessed to have such great kids that never cease to amaze us in how they live their lives.
If you can't tell Kaylin now has to bend down. Yes, she is taller than her mama! Have to love those tall Brown genes.
Still after all these years, they truly are good friends.
If you are not smiling now, then there is something wrong. Because that is one cute face!
Yes, he loves Iron Man. However, his Dad took him to see Thor this weekend and he loved that movie too.
A Couple more shots trying to get that perfect one. I think they all are perfect!

3 comments:

Marshall and Shannon said...

I love seeing pictures of your kids, we really miss y'all and can't wait for August!!!

Marshall and Shannon said...

I love seeing pictures of your kids, we really miss y'all and can't wait for August!!!

Rondi said...

Kaylin is tall, Maren is beautiful, Jocie is cute as a button, and Blake is a cutie.