Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to the Best Dad in the World

My Dad's birthday is May 3rd and today is one of those days I wish I lived closer so I could be there to wish him a Happy Birthday in person. Instead, this virtual Birthday wish will have to do.

I wish you happy birthday because you are...

A Great Example to Everyone in our Family.

You have always tried to be there for everyone.

You love everyone unconditionally and hold no grudges.

You are a good friend.

You still give good advice some that I dont want to hear but need to hear.

You can still tease with the best of them.

You honor your Priesthood.

You know who you are.

I love you Dad. Hope you have a great day.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: