It all started Christmas Eve with opening cousin presents. The twins were so excited with what they got, we figured we could have taken everything back that we had for Christmas morning. The cutest thing ever was the fact that in
transits,
Jocie's present ripped opened and she was able to "peek" inside. The day before Christmas Eve, she came and asked us if she could open her
Kailan present? We had no idea what she was talking about and we told her that she didn't have a
Kailan present, well she was going to prove us wrong so she went and got her present from her cousin Gabi and showed us that inside was her
Kailan present. She showed us the little tear and said, "See, look...there is
Kailan." So, ever so patiently she had to wait 24 whole hours to open that
Kalian present. Was she ever excited!

Blake being the youngest kicked the night off opening his Thomas the Train bath toys, which of course he had to try out that night with a bath. Maren was a great big sister and gave the twins a bath for us. (I think she wanted to check out the new toy too!) Way, to pick out a great toy
Braydon!

Finally,
Jocie got to finish ripping that little tear and open up that
Kailan toy and book! Thanks Gabi.

Of course
Kaylin loved her
Hollister shirt and slippers. She loved that Emma remembered this shirt from the summer. We went out the day after Christmas to get a tank to go underneath. This outfit is ready now.

The slippers were great till Maren slipped on the stairs. She has the bruise on her knee to prove it. Bobby Jack and peace, nice combo...
hmm who picked this out Hayes or Emma?

Then it was off to bed and then finally it was Christmas morning. Here are Maren and
Jocie coming down the stairs. Blake and
Kaylin were just behind them, they were not as fast as these two.
Jocie was not to sure about all these presents. Blake he was right there ready to get them opened. The girls tried to get
Jocie to come and sit but she just stood there looking at the tree.

Santa could not really figure out how to wrap up Maren's new bike. It was the perfect color. To bad, the elves at the shop had put it together wrong...it had to get taken back and now Maren is going to get to pick out a new on this week with her Dad.
Typical teenager...perfume. Yep, she will be smelling so nice. Good thing since she has PE this upcoming
semester and it is first class of the day too. :)

I am not sure what this is, but the wrapping paper is pretty. I like opening all these presents.

Me, I like to shred the paper and open them as fast as I can. Then I can get to the next one. This Thomas the Train thing rocks.
I wonder what Blake got...I bet it is something I can play with too. He plays with all of my toys.

Some fun videos of the kids opening some of their "big" presents. We hope you all had a Merry Christmas. Like Rich said, it is hard to believe that we wait and wait for this one day and then, how quickly it is gone. May we all remember the real reason of the season and carry that memory with us through out the entire year.
1 comment:
Christmas is for kids. And what cuties. Hope they liked our gifts and that Jocie liked her Kailan doll. Love the expressions on all their faces and Kaylin's ditsy blonde "I can't get the box open the right way." Merry Christmas. Wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment