Lol that was so cute, boy have they grown since the last time I saw them...can't wait to see you guys in February!!!
OH my goodness!! Precious chirrens you got there!!!!
They are SO precious!
Oh my gosh Blake is beginning to look so much like little Maren!! I hope he gets his big choo choo and Jocie Bel gets her Dora, Kai Lan and Diego in whichever order she wants them.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lol that was so cute, boy have they grown since the last time I saw them...can't wait to see you guys in February!!!
OH my goodness!! Precious chirrens you got there!!!!
They are SO precious!
Oh my gosh Blake is beginning to look so much like little Maren!! I hope he gets his big choo choo and Jocie Bel gets her Dora, Kai Lan and Diego in whichever order she wants them.
Post a Comment