Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wisconsin--Day Three

I forgot to add at the end of Day Two that we finished the night off eating at Texas Roadhouse. This is one our favorite places to eat and one of the few places that Vegas does not have. So, we very much enjoyed our rolls with cinnamon butter and even closed the place down. (We were the last ones to leave!) What can we say we know how to party when we get together with the Takishitas. So, Day three was full of playing and fun. We got to sleep in, which for Rich and I was a treat. There was no one asking us to get them a drink or what was for breakfast. It was nice to just lay in bed and get up when we wanted to. Glenda, Cassie, and I went to Cassie's school so Cass could take her school pictures for the year. Nothing to exciting...oh did I mention that Cassie DROVE US THERE! Yes, little Cassie that had just finished the third grade when we met her drove me somewhere. She did a great job and I wasn't to scared until we came across some turkeys crossing the road. Cassie told us her teacher said you don't stop for small animals, well these turkeys were no small animals and I am sure that if she had hit them they would have totaled the car. Lucky for us she was able to dodge all four of them with ease.

We met up with the boys at a "Build your Own" Chinese restaurant. It was delicious. You added all the fresh vegetables and meats that you wanted, they cooked it and brought it out to your table. The price was amazing. I really love mom and pop restaurants.

The boys went off fishing while we went to see Post Grad. The movie was cute, but I think the boys had more fun than we did. Richard and Chad only had two fishing poles so my nature buff, amazing husband found himself a stubby stick and about ten feet of fishing twine, asked for a hook and started to fish.

Follow the pictures to see what happened:

Oh Look, Rich caught a fish!

Oh, wait...Rich caught another Fish!


And Yes, my man caught a third fish.
Oh, just for your information....Chad and Richard caught NOTHING! Rich was kind of nice to leave the stick and the twine for them for their next fishing outing.

3 comments:

Holli said...

Oh wow! I can't believe Rich caught three fish with a stick and string!

Rondi said...

What a boy scout!!! Oh, and I can't believe that Cassie is driving either.

Curls said...

That's awesome.