Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wisconsin--Day Four (Going Home)

Our last day in Wisconsin was COLD! It was 57 degrees when we left. I know that really is not that cold, but you have to remember it was August and when we landed in Vegas that night it was 107 degrees! We went to breakfast at another local mom and pop place. Chad and Rich were excited to have biscuits and gravy, which turned out to not be Texas style. In Wisconsin, they make biscuits and gravy with ham not sausage. Yuck! I however had great pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I am not much of a breakfast eater unless, I don't have to do the cooking. Glenda said I looked white in this picutre. I told her I am white!
I am not sure that Chad was really awake. And yes, Kyle that is a pink shirt. Aren't you proud?

Glenda loves to take pictures. The only reason Rich and I have so many pictures with us in it them is because Glenda carries her camera with her everywhere.
My last hug good bye! That one has to last me two years!

I am not sure they know how to smile, or if it is just to cool to smile.
Cassie, looking as beautiful as always.

Finally, Glenda in a picture!
Thanks Takishitas for a great time. See ya in a couple weeks.







2 comments:

Holli said...

I think it's so cool you guys went out there. You are great friends!

Rondi said...

It was so great to see the pictures of the Takashitas. We had a lot of great laughs with them; who doesn't when Glenda is around. Are you sure that Glenda isn't Mary on "So You Think You Can Dance?"