Jocie likes to go back and forth from bed to bed. Blake likes to climb under the beds. We finally had to tell them that they were going to have go back into the "baby" beds if they didn't stay in their own big bed. It has helped somewhat, but we do still hear their little feet running back and forth on the hardwood floors while we are sitting downstairs. One trick that we did learn real quick was putting up the gate in their doorway so that they could not get out. Yes, it is a prison cell, but it is clean, comfy, and they do get out.
I had some old Dora sheets in the closet from when Maren was little that we put on Jocie Bel's bed. I tried to put 101 Dalmatians on Blake's bed, but he went to the hall closet and asked where the Choo Choos were. Of course, I went straight to Walmart and bought him some. There has to be some benefits of him being the only boy in the family. The smiles in the pictures show how much they love life and their new beds. Although, we don't mention bed time to Jocie, because...she doesn't like it.
Jocie Bel's Dora sheets
3 comments:
I LOVE Jocie's pigtails. She looks so cute. And I do think Blake deserved some manly sheets. Good choice Blake. See you next month.
Oh they are just too cute, but a handful I'm sure. :)
I want dora sheets.... tell jocie that Hannah wants to sleep in her bed when i finally get to come visit!!!!!
Post a Comment