Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Monday, September 14, 2009

The Bead

Jocelyn and Blake were supposed to be taking a nap this afternoon. After hearing them upstairs for about 45 minutes not sleeping, I told them to come on downstairs. Yes, they had one this battle.

Jocie came up to me and said, "Mommy the bead is stuck in my nose." I thought not really right? But, yes I look in her nose and there is a hot pink bead in her nostril. I tell her to blow and realizing this not going to work set out to extract the bead.

So, being the great mom I am, I used a toothpick and flicked that bead right out of her nose. Of course she flinched but it was out.

I then asked her, "Jocie, why did you put the bead in your nose?"

Her response..."Because it didn't fit in my ear."

And that is the end of the story!

2 comments:

Holli said...

Man! That brings back memories of Gabi's nostril incident! I'm glad you were able to get it out. Why do they always do this stuff when Dad's away?

Rondi said...

I think that response beats out the comedian on America's Got Talent!!!