Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Rock

So, you will have to excuse the fact that many of my post over the next while we nonetheless be about Potty training experiences. Since, I am going to be doing this twice back to back, I figured it would be an adventure, but never counted on so many funny stories to go with it.

Jocie has been doing great at the whole Potty experience..if you remind her, she makes it 100% of the time. Yes, we are making it over the first hurdle. Yesterday, my mom instincts kicked in and I could tell she had to go, it was not the potty dance, but the look on her face of, I am trying but nothing is coming out. So, we make our way to the little potty and she has a seat. First let me tell you that the poor thing was a little on the constipated side.
But, this time she patiently waited, ok not really, but I wasn't letting her off because I knew she had to go, until the deed was done. And, low and behold....CLUNK....yes that is the sound of her hard work hitting the bottom of the little kid potty.
Jocie looked at me and said,..."Oh No...I pooped a Rock!"
Again, the end of the story!

2 comments:

Rondi said...

I think Jocie needs to be on Leno's new show. She could make people laugh in a heart beat.

Holli said...

Oh poor Jocie!