If you are easily grossed out...you have been warned. Jocelyn had been doing so well today at the potty training. No accidents. I could tell her to go to the potty and she would go. She kept her cute little Dora panties dry all day. Then came bath time. My sweet little princess decided to let one float into the water (if you need an explanation ask your wife). However, the funny part is that Blake picked it up and through it out and said, "Here, that's yucky!" The best part of it all...I wasn't home and Kaylin was giving the twins their bath. HA HA HA!! The joys of being the oldest sibling. I laughed the whole way home. All Kaylin could say is thank goodness for plastic bags and their multi-functional uses. For those who don't know, they can be used as both a glove and a bag. Kids...have to love them.
2 comments:
I think the only way that could have been funnier is if Dad or Kyle was the one babysitting. Good job Kaylin!
Oh that is too funny! Bathtub floaties happen, for sure! I can't believe Blake threw it! Lol... boys...
Post a Comment