As I watch Jocelyn jump from the Little Tyke slide to the Love seat over and over, I was grateful we dodged a broken arm and a visit to the ER.
Then, when Blake decided to try a "Super Jump" from the 3rd step on the stairs and managed to land on his feet, I was grateful we again dodged a broken ankle or leg and a visit to the ER.
Later, when Blake had Jocelyn in some kind of wrestling hold, with her arm pinned behind her back and all his weight on his body, I again was grateful that we dodged another potential broken arm or displaced shoulder and a visit to the ER.
And, last when Maren fell down the stairs and got right back up with just a little swelling, I was once again grateful that we dodged a visit to the ER.
Yes, these all happened today! The joys of children.
1 comment:
All I can say is WOW
Post a Comment