Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Friday, August 14, 2009

Speaking Spanish

I wonder if Jocelyn might be a little to interested in Dora the Explora. Jocie is becoming our little bilingual baby. I fully believe that she could pass Spanish I offered in Public High Schools. Today, Jocelyn was riding her bike through the kitchen. Kaylin was standing and blocking her way. Kay had her legs together and was blocking Jocie's path, so Jocie asked Kaylin to abre (open) so she could get by. Kaylin moved out of the way and Jocie politely gave her a, "Thank you, I mean Gracias Kaylin!" It was a laughing moment for sure. Jocelyn also will count to five in English and then turn around and do it in Spanish.

Yep, that's our Jocie Bel. She is a big girl and has now even moved into Maren's room.

2 comments:

Rondi said...

We are probably bragging here and I know we need to beware of pride; but we sure have been blessed that all eight of our grandchildren are so smart. That's the new generation the Lord is blessing us all with.

Holli said...

Wow, go Jocie!