Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Texas Count Down and Lots Too Do

One of the many things my Mom taught me is, you clean your house and finish your laundry before you go out of town. I am not sure what the reasoning behind this is, but nonetheless it is a rule that I follow. So, today as I settled it on beginning the packing and cleaning scenario, was I ever thrown a curve ball when I opened Maren's closet. Had I been thinking clearly I should have taken a picture so that I could have had before and after pictures. Let's just start by saying 4 hours later......Maren's room and closet were cleaned.

However, once you start mad, deep cleaning on one room, what do you do to the rest of the house? Yes, that would be the same thing! So, as of 12:50am Thursday morning, I do not have a single suitcase packed, but I have both the girl's rooms, their bath room, and the loft amazingly clean. Now, if I was only so lucky to be able to say that was all that needed to be tackled. Nope, tomorrow will bring on the tiwn's room and playroom. Which I guess leaves Friday as laundry and packing day.

But, lucky for me, I have an extremely independent husband who has only asked that I go pick him up some frozen TV dinners for the next few nights. Now come on how easy is that one. So Beaumont crew, see you late Saturday afternoon.

1 comment:

Rondi said...

I am cleaning the computer room for the twins and decided to check the blogs for a minute. Yes, I too am cleaning like crazy. Looking forward to tomorrow. Cya soon.