Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Friday, June 5, 2009

Flying Home for a Family Visit


The kids and I leave on a flight at 8am tomorrow morning for a visit with Grandma and Grandpa in the good old state of Texas!
We are excited to spend a couple weeks playing with family and friends. The girls have plans that include lots of fun and plenty of good food.
The first thing Kaylin and Maren want to do is head for the nearest Chick Fillet. (One of the few fast food chains we do not have here in Vegas.) Of course, this is after they meet their soon to be Aunt Shannon.
As for me, I will just be glad to be on the ground after being isolated to an airplane row of three seats with me and the twins. I am hoping the portable DVD player does it thing. Cross your fingers that Dora, Diego, and Thomas the Train, and a few munchies make for a comfortable ride for those around me. I don't want to be thrown off the flight.
We will keep you posted on all our travels. We are excited to see everyone.

1 comment:

Maren said...

it's chick-fil-a DORK!!!! come see me at BRS!!!