Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun at the Fountain Park

We have a great fountain park near our house in Henderson. We took the twins to this park last year and they had a good time, but this year they seem to appreciate the experience a little more. Today, was a little overcast and cloudy day, which are few and far between for Vegas. We didn't last to long because as Blake said, "I freezin!" But, from the pictures and videos you can't tell that the water is ice cold, however you can hear the wind.

The thing that cracked me up was listening to Kaylin on the video. I now understand why people confuse us on the telephone so much. I just hope that on the day she gets married I get the same thing my mom got, "Is this your sister?"

We are counting down the days till we get to Texas. Tomorrow is a cleaning day and Thursday starts the packing. I can't wait to see the twins playing with Gabi and Braydon. It is going to be like watching Kaylin, Emma, Maren, and Hayes all over again.

I hope you all have some great ideas to keep us entertained. Holli, you have any fun places you need to review? Maren, tell Ryan to have Chuck E Cheese on alert the Twins are ready! And Grandma and Papa, you better have lots of hugs and kisses to give.




1 comment:

Holli said...

I remember going to that spray park! Remember? Of course, then, the twins much much smaller and were not completely sure if they liked that water squirting them.