Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Monday, May 4, 2009

A California Weekend

We headed to California for a quick get away to Knotts Berry and a visit with my Aunt Laura. It was a last minute trip that we got a great deal on. Kaylin was already in California with her choir group. We left around 6am on Saturday to get to Cali. We were in the park ready to play by 10:30.

The twins knew exactly what to do this time. They wanted to ride all the rides over and over. Maren was a trooper and went on them all with each of them. Maren was able to sneak in a few of her favorite rides too.

We didn't meet up with Kaylin until 6pm that night, where we had dinner, frozen yogurt and bed!

The next day we met my Aunt Laura and my two cousins, Lauren and Ashlin at the outlets in Ontario, CA. We spent the day shopping with them. It was great to see them. I have not seen my Aunt in about 18 months and my cousins in 15 years! Isn't that horrible?










3 comments:

Holli said...

Wow. That looks like a blast! I wish we could just make a quick trip to Cali.

Anonymous said...

So much fun! They are so cute! Love the videos you always post! :)

Rondi said...

OK, I am Knots Berry Farm jealous. We used to love to take you guys there. Maybe next Spring. I have to see those babies having fun in person.