I know I am a slacker...this is really the first time my kids have been on the slide at a park. Remember there are two of them and one of me. It was hilarious. They went right up the stairs and headed for the little slide. Then, like true Brown adventurers, they decided to go on the big slide. This was after Jocie spotted it and said, "Awesome, It's Big!"
I wasn't able to get video of Blake going down the "Big Slide" as Jocelyn took off to go up the stairs at the other end of the playground to repeat her fun. See, two of them, one of me. So, with that we were done and off to watch the softball game. That too was an exciting adventure since I forgot the double stroller. Oh and yea...no Rich to help, so again two of them, one of me!
There are pictures of Maren playing softball in the entry before this.
2 comments:
Gabi was probably their age when she got brave enough to try out the big slides. (And, I love their pictures, by the way!) Good to see them feeling better.
Jocie is so funny and nothing scares her. Can't wait for them all to be here soon.
Post a Comment