Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

There is Hope for Men

Blake proved me completely wrong today. He showed me that there is hope for men. When we went into the downstairs bathroom today to brush teeth, Blake saw that there was no toilet paper on the roll. He looked at me and said, "Oh, No!" I asked him if it was all gone and he told me me yes.

But then, like no other man I have ever seen, he first takes the empty roll off the toilet paper holder and throws in it the trash, (Please women don't get over excited yet,) next he opens the cabinet under the sink and gets our a new roll of toilet paper, but he doesn't just put it on the floor he puts it on the the toilet paper holder. Yes, women...MEN DO KNOW HOW TO DO THIS! Blake has proven that it is not a genetic defect in men to lack this skill. Sorry guys, the secret is out.

This is even funnier to me, because at Christmas my Mom and I were talking about having a contest to see how many empty toilet paper rolls we have to put in the garbage can ourselves over the next year.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Yeah Blake! And, if you can do the same thing 20 years from now then I'll be REALLY impressed.