Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

She "Did It"

Well, I am hoping that we are crossing a milestone in Jocelyn's life. Today, she told me she had to "Go Potty!" And, believe it or not, she actually did. She was so proud of herself. She smiled and said, "I did it!"

We shall see if tomorrow she remembers to tell me before she goes again. I think since I have to potty train two, it would be nice if at least one was easy.

2 comments:

Rondi said...

Wow, wouldn't that be great if she was easily potty trained? Then maybe Blake would want to be like Jocie and use the potty, too. That would be nice for the budget.

Holli said...

I would potty-train Jocie and then focus on Blake. That's how Kate on Jon and Kate Plus 8 did it. Girls are typically ready before the boys and they can benefit from watching sis go potty.