We realized today that Blake is definitely the youngest of three sisters. Last night the girls painted toe nails and Blake really wanted his done. Of course that is an absolute no way! However, he decided this morning to paint his toes himself, and yes, I mean his toes not just the nails.
In the bathtub trying to get the nail polish off.
He missed a couple on this foot.
In the bathtub trying to get the nail polish off.
He missed a couple on this foot.

3 comments:
I bet Rich was so proud.
Cute little Blake! How do you do it with all those little ones? Amazing. That's fun that you'll be in Orem! I'd love to be able to go to lunch or something, but Angie's the only one available in the day. That dang job. If it's a weekend, let me know though for sure. Thanks for your comment! Glad to know you're on here.
Blake paints his toes about as good as I do!
Post a Comment