Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Monday, February 9, 2009

Winter Wonderland

This past weekend, Kaylin and I went with our Church Youth Group to Mount Charleston, which is about an hour away from Henderson. There was about three feet of fresh powder snow that the kids sledded down. Of course, no one had real sleds so we used boogie boards and the tops or rubber made boxes. It was hilarious. The kids at a fun time helping each other layer their clothes. Kaylin and I had on a shirt, sweatshirt, and jacket, jeans, waterproof pants, boots, hats, and gloves. We were glad there was hot chocolate at the bottom of the hill. Climbing up the hill.
It is beautiful.

Kaylin has her back to the camera, that is her friend Kennedy.


Yep, she stayed pretty warm.




2 comments:

Rondi said...

Now that is a GREAT Youth activity.

Holli said...

Our youth group used to do this when I lived in Ohio. It was a blast. Although, I hurt both my ankles trying to ski. Yeah, I'm not good...

I'm happy to see all the opportunities Kay is getting in the new ward. She won't forget these memories. Plus, she looks gorgeous even when she's bundled up to her nose.