I am looking for suggestions on how to make Blake keep on his pajamas and his diaper. Here is the problem. At first, we had Blake in pajamas that snapped closed. He learned if he pulled enough, he could undo the snap and undress himself. Obviously, we changed and bought sleepers. You know the ones, the kind that zip up. well, once again Blake figures out how to undo the zipper and slip right out of those pajamas. So, we bought Blake some really cute "old Man" pajamas. These are the ones that are two piece and button up the front. We figured there is NO WAY he could undo buttons. No, he did not undo his buttons, but that stinker pulled those pants off and while he was at it decided to go ahead and take his diaper off too.
In true boy fashion, he also peed through the slats of the crib onto the floor. So, if anyone has any ideas to keep diapers and pajamas on, please feel free to share. Right now I am considering duct tape.
5 comments:
hmm...I never had that problem with Braydon!!!! I don't know what you do!! Duck tape sounds good!!!! does he not like wearing his diaper??? potty train the kid!!
Duct Tape might be the only answer to the problem. Either that or potty train but that's kind of young for a boy. So, does he only do this when he is in his crib?
Hi Guys, I love you blog. I have a suggestion about Blake and his pj's. Put the sleepers on him and then use a saftey pin and pin right under the zipper on the top and he will not be able to pull down the zipper. I had to do this with Ben. Hope is works.
Brenda Fromm
at least your kid is super smart!
Have you tried putting his sleepers on backwards - where the buttons, snaps, or zipper are on his back
Post a Comment