
So I was very jealous yesterday when my friend Jen, who lives in North Las Vegas, posted pictures of SNOW! We didn't even get rain yesterday in Henderson. Well, surprise...we too now have snow. Maren is going to be a snowman with all the time she is spending outside. Kaylin is thrilled school might be closed tomorrow. (Would be the first time in 39 years that Clark County closed school for snow) Blake has learned to stick out his tongue and Jocie doesn't like the cold. It is a hot chocolate night for sure.
4 comments:
I hope yours lasts longer than ours did; but please let the roads clear so we can come for Christmas.
Crazy huh!!! Love it!! :) Yes Duane and the kids hope they get the day off tomorrow! !:) I added more snow pics from today to!
Beautiful!
LOVE the Pics!!! Love the one of Kaylin in the white jacket! Looks like snow comes down in strange places and times lately!
Post a Comment