Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Forgotten Carols

Tonight Kaylin, Maren, and I were spoiled with a girl's night out. We were able to go to dinner with our friends from Bullhead and then see "The Forgotten Carols." It was great. I didn't know when we bought tickets to see this that Michael McClain not only wrote the play but would be starring in it.

It had a great message that we all have a different carol, and it is up to each of us to find out what that is. No one else can write your song, but you. If it ever comes to a city near you, it is worth seeing.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

"I am a man forgotten. Nobody knows my name..." I love the music. I listened to it several times on my mission.

Rondi said...

I am jealous. I wanted to go, too. I have the book. I guess I should read it.

Anonymous said...

Sounds way fun!!