Working Mom Syndrome--the inability to feel that what you do is enough.
This syndrome was created by a woman just like each of us who want to do it all. Men do not have this syndrome nor do they understand that women do suffer from this.
Here is what I have learned.
- If the house is clean, you probably aren't getting a home cooked meal.
- If you get a home cooked meal, the house is probably not cleaned.
- If you are out of underwear so am I.
- If no one else is worried if it is not put away, why do I?
- Bleach in the toilet over night gives you a few more days till you have to clean it.
- Using your foot to spot mop with a washcloth is as good as a mop.
- Your kids and husband love you ten millions times more than you think and they think you are pretty dang perfect just the way you are.
1 comment:
THANK YOU! I needed that.
Post a Comment