Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thank You John McCain


Tonight, I am very sad that John McCain lost the election for President of the United States. I am even more distraught with the fact that Americans have chosen someone with such liberal values to the highest office of our nation.


John McCain is what American stands for. He has served our country for many years both through his political and military service. I am honored to have supported such a great man. Though he is not perfect, he stood and believed in the traditional Christian Values that I live.


I am proud to say that I hold dear to the far right values of the Republican party and look forward to the next election in 2012.
So, thank you John McCain for fighting till the bitter end for the values and principles that this nation was founded on. You truly are an American that is for the people.

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

AMEN!!!

Anonymous said...

Rock On!!! And I'll miss Sarah Palin and her values too!! Hockey Moms ROCK! :)