Only one more day till Maren comes home. We are so excited to see her. Maren has had a great trip. She has seen all the family in Texas (thanks to Grandma and a quick trip to Katy). As well as spending the weekend with the Jones Family. We know that Maren is sad to leave everyone down there, but we hope she is a little excited to be back with her family. See you tomorrow Maren.
2 comments:
She is on her way!!!! She once again couldn't find her DS!!! Go figure!! haha!!! It was sad to see her go. We had a lot of fun hanging out and having constant sleep overs!!!!! I am going to miss that little lady
Glad she had fun!! Wow went by fast!:)
I just added a post to mine about Samantha leaving.
Sorry we have not done lunch yet! Life kinda threw me off the last 2 weeks here with grandpa. But soon! Next week kids start track so I will be able to drive you're way maybe we can do park day or something.
Post a Comment