Tonight was Kaylin's choir concert. They did a great job. Kaylin is in the center. We are really proud of her. She tried out for the top choir after school started and made it. She has a beautiful voice. Hopefully, she will continue with choir throughout High School. I am having trouble putting the video clip on, so I will try again later. Not sure why it doesn't want to work.
Kaylin singing.
Is she beautiful or what?
3 comments:
she is growing up way too fast!!! She is Beautiful!!! I am glad that she did choir!!! She is fun to listen to. Wish I was closer so I could come hear her!!! Love the hair by the way Kay!!!
Pretty girl! :) I love going to the kids stuff like this.
Hi Kim! This is Amy (Wagley) Hasson. I found your blog through your mom's blog. You have a beautiful family! Kaylin looks so much like you! It's great to read about how you and your family are doing.
Post a Comment