Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk of Treat

Tonight we had our church trunk or treat party. It was HUGE!!! We ran out of candy in no time. I thought I was well prepared this year, but I guess everyone decided to come and enjoy the fun. Blake and Jocelyn had a great time. They loved that people gave them candy. However, we were not sure we were going to get them out the door in their costumes. Jocie was screaming this morning anytime I would even hold it up.
Enjoy the pictures!
Kaylin (the witch) and her friend Jillian (the bumble bee)
Ghost #1
Ghost #2


Our Mouse!









3 comments:

Rondi said...

Everybody looks like they were having a good time. The twins' costumes were hilarious. Thanks for posting pictures. I always look forward to them.

Maren said...

too fun!! Ours is tomorrow!! Braydon is stoked!!!!!!

MP said...

Whenever I need a laugh, I get on to your page and look at the pictures of the twins. That is awesome.