I got this from my friend Jen, that I need to meet up with mid point in Vegas and go to lunch!!! (hint, hint)
A--Attached or Single: Attached
B--Best Friend: Rich
C--Cake of Pie: Pie
D--Day: Saturday, we get to play!
E--Essential Item: Carmex
F--Favorite Color: Green
G--Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms: Neither! YUCK!
H--Hometown: Beaumont, TX
I--Indulgences: Cold Stone
J--January or July: July
K--Kids: 4 (3 girls, 1 handsome little man)
L--Life is incomplete without: The Savior
M--Marriage Date: December 18, 1993
N--Number of Siblings: 4 (3 brothers, 1 sister)
O--Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P--Phobias or Fears: Lizards and Small Spaces
Q--Quote: "Seek and ye shall find." So many meanings and interpretations to that one!
R--Reason to Smile: The twins
S--Season: Fall
T--Tag: Mom, Holli, Maren, Tabatha, Natalie
U--Unknown Fact About Me: It is so unknown even I don't know
V--Vacation Destination: Take me back to Hawaii
W--Worst Habit: Not putting the away the laundry right away.
X--Xrays or Ultrasound--Had them both
Y--Your Favorite Food: Mexican Food
Z--Zodiac Sign--Gemini
2 comments:
LOL...
Those are fun! Yep, notorious for those phone tags!
Fun! Thanks for doing that! :)
YES ,YES, YES WE NEED TO GO TO Lunch!! Wish we didn't live on opposite sides. Would love to get together often with the kids etc.
U free next week?!
Post a Comment