For those of you who know me, I really and truly cannot be quiet at a soccer game. I am not sure how people can watch golf and tennis and not want to scream. It doesn't seem right to watch a sport and not cheer on your team or player. Well, as you will hear in these videos that is just what I did. Poor Maren has the loudest mom on the sidelines. Her Dad is not far behind, as he too knows how to get into the game.
Maren scored a goal today, the only one so far for her team. She was so excited. She amazed us with her ability to go by three players before taking the goalie on one on one. She rocks. We love watching her play.
Enjoy the videos, but if you don't want to hear me in the background, turn off your sound now. Also, sorry that some of them are shaking...it is hard to video and cheer at the same time.
2 comments:
That is so awesome. It sure brings back a lot of memories. She definitely has her mommy's talents. And her mother has inherited the soccer screaming mom talent. Wish we could see more of her playing. Next time I want a very long video.
Wow! Maren is a little Kim for sure!! She is great! I loved hearing you scream for her! That was the best part!
Post a Comment