The pictures have nothing to do with the title. This is just how we bribe the babies so we can watch the soccer game. Yes, those are big gulps from the gas station.
What do you get when you have TWO babies that know how to take off their pants and their diapers? A Dad that almost throws up!
After Maren's soccer game, we ran to the mall, came home, ate lunch, and then put the babies down for a nap. Kaylin went to the movies with her friend, Jillian, and Maren and I went to the grocery store. When we came home, Blake was screaming. Rich went upstairs to get him and said "Kim, Blake is covered in Poop!" Then as almost all dads do...he initiated the gagging reflux.
We saved you from seeing a visual and by passed the picture taking. I got Blake out of his bed and put him straight in the tub. While taking the sheets off his bed, which I threw away (somethings are not worth trying to save), I noticed that Jocelyn had done the same thing! I wake her up, and added her to the bathtub. Now for those of you who have had poopie kids to clean you know that you don't fill up the tub, you just let the water run. Ten minutes later, I had two squeeky clean babies with clean diapers and bums!
No comments:
Post a Comment