Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Friday, October 3, 2008

A Day Off

Today, the girls had off school. For Kaylin, it was the start of a three day weekend, while Maren began day one of her month long track break. It was beautiful today, mid 80's, light breeze, no humidity; for those of you in Texas, it was one of the days you long for.

My kids were outside so I decided to play devil's advocate and start a little water fun. I dumped a pitcher of water on Maren and well it just went on. Kaylin took refuge in the house with me and Maren and the twins had at it. Jocelyn didn't last very long. The poor thing was so cold. I think Maren and Blake went numb. They lived it up and had fun.


Blake playing in the water faucett. Can you tell he loves the water.
Maren wanting to attack, but knowing better!
Maren teaching Blake how to get yourself wet.
Kaylin getting the twins warm after the water fight.

2 comments:

Maren said...

I miss my Kaylin... :*(

I am excited to see Maren soon though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you tell!!!! haha!!!

Holli said...

Aw... you guys are such a great family.

You are one of the few families that actually make me want more kids.

And, Kay looks like a model in that picture. What a great big sister.