We have been so lucky that Rich's parents have come down this weekend. Although, they have learned that we live a pretty uneventful, everyday life. The girls have found a new love in Canasta. Me, I am grateful that I will now have someone to play with. If we try hard, we might be able to convert Rich. Highly unlikely, but it will give us something to do on his "Play Nights" with the boys.
Grandma and Grandpa have loved hugged and spoiling the babies. We have decided that little kids know when someone who holds them really loves them, as the twins have taken to them with all their little hearts. Blake likes to steal Grandpa's pen out of his pocket and Jocie loves her hugs from Grandma. I think if they didn't know all the works it takes to handle two babies on a daily basis, they would take them home with them.
Our visit with them will continue through Monday. We are grateful for all the time that we are able to spend with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment