Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy 13th Birthday Kaylin


I sit here in awe thinking of the past thirteen years and how quickly they have gone. It brings tears to my eyes to think that Kaylin is 13 today. I thought I would share some of the things that make Kaylin so special to me.



  1. Kaylin is the best helper any mother could ask for. There are days that I literally would break down in tears if it weren't for her. She always ask, "Mom how can I help you?"

  2. Kaylin is a great big sister and a wonderful example to her younger brother and sisters.

  3. Kaylin loves life. She is always happy and never expects anything from anyone. She enjoys the simple things in life. (We can all learn from that one)

  4. Kaylin is a great friend. She never wants anyone to feel left out and always tries to include everyone in everything.

  5. Kaylin is one of my best friends. I love being with her. She makes me proud to be her mom.

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

Happy Birthday Kaylin!!! I hope your birthday was as wonderful as you are!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Is she really 13?? I swear I was babysitting her just yesterday when I lived in the dorms!!! Happy Birthday Kaylin!!