Ode to Holli, we sure miss you
The blog posts keep us laughing.
We need updates on little Gabi
and the funny things she does.
You are clever, talented, and witty
I need your writing to come back.
Ode to Holli, we sure miss you
Please come home from Buna fast!
The blog posts keep us laughing.
We need updates on little Gabi
and the funny things she does.
You are clever, talented, and witty
I need your writing to come back.
Ode to Holli, we sure miss you
Please come home from Buna fast!
PS: Can you tell I miss your writing?
3 comments:
Wow! How impressive. I've never had an ode made to me before. But, yes - I'm back! Thanks for the warm welcome!
OK, who wrote the words? Pretty clever. Don't you miss my blog, too?
I made them up all by myself! Aren't you proud.
Post a Comment