As the temperature is dropping here in Southern Nevada (101 today), we are spending a little more time outside. The twins now like to go outside after breakfast, which is a great time as it is usually in the high 70's. Tonight, we took them outside after dinner and let them throw rocks (which is what you do when you don't have grass), ride their cars, and kick the soccer ball. We are anxiously awaiting the cooler weather.
4 comments:
They are getting to be too big...make em stop growing!!! When are you going to come visit me? Or am I going to have to come out there? we missed out on our free airline tickets....
I love how Jocie looks around micheveously when she loads her car with rocks. What cuties...
Well, I have seen your yard and I'd like to issue a proposal - one I know Kay and Maren with agree with. I suggest you put in an in ground pool/hot tub. That way, in the summer, you can be outside despite the heat. And, in the winter, you can enjoy the hot tub...
I know I have told you this a hundred times but your kids are so precious! I love Jocie's hair!
I miss them so-o-o-o-o much.
Post a Comment