Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Everyday an Adventure

Today started like any other day. The girls got ready for school, the babies wake up around 7:30, and the day really begins. Well, Kaylin made it half way to school before realizing that school was not really an option today. She came back home got into bed and slept till around noon.

Blake and Jocelyn were eating dry cereal and milk in their sippy cups while watching Mickey Mouse Club. I ran upstairs to get some laundry and when I returned downstairs, Blake had poured his cereal on the floor and filled his bowl up with Vanilla Wafers. I guess he decided that would make a better breakfast. Well, after that there was no way that Jocie was going to eat her cereal and they both ended up with cookies. Oh well. You learn that even though you are bigger there is stil two of them, and they do tend win a few of the battles.

The day pretty much continued at that pace. I put things away, the babies take it back out. I had just emptied the dishwasher so Blake decided to pour the detergent in the slots. He is a very observant kid. So, I end this by saying I am sorry to everyone that Blake decided to call on my cell phone today. If you got a voice-mail today with no one there it was Blake sending his love to each of you.

3 comments:

Holli said...

This had me rolling... I don't miss the "very curious, into everything" infant phase.

But, I'm confused. Kay sick or just skipping?

The Browns said...

Kaylin was sick. Aches and headache for around 24 hours. She is much better now and is going to school tomorrow. Altough at noon we did go to the store, so I guess it was a little of both. :)

Melinda said...

Sounds like you have the best helpers and they help each other even more! You must be one busy mom!!!