To Hot to Shop in Vegas. I know, amazing that those words would come out of my mouth! Four kids, errands, and 110 degrees is not a great mix for making a fun shopping experience for any sane person. Needless to say, you do what you have to do...and then realize that if you wait till your husband gets home, you can go alone! So, that is exactly what I did!
The germs are gone in our house and it is back to getting things done. Top priority on the list...Laundry. Step #1--bring the laundry hampers down the stairs, Step #2--sort the laundry into piles, Step #3 Blake puts the sorted laundry back into the baskets, Step #4--repeat Step 2 and hope to get to Step 5 (putting the clothes in the washer) without having to do Step 4 again.
I love my helpers.
3 comments:
Ya it is to hot!! We will get together soon!!! Kids are after next Friday for 2 weeks!! We gotta do double date soon to!! :)
*lol* meant they are off after next Friday! Can ya tell I am little tired, been so busy lately! Sari big weekend in 2 days family coming!
So glad you're blogging now!!
Post a Comment