So, I decided if Mom is into the blogging world, I better get with the program. After reading Mom and Holli's blog, I was inspired to give it a shot. I am warning everyone now...do not expect the eloquence that is found in each of their postings. My mom has had years of writing family Christmas letters and Holli has a gift for writing. But, if anything you might get a laugh or at least an insight into what we are doing. So with that, enjoy....
So let's get down to it...Rich and I had an amazing dinner last night. We went to CUT, which is Wolfgang Puck's Steakhouse inside the Palazzo Hotel here in Vegas. We enjoyed spending the evening with Rich's boss from Kansas City. Coming home was a whole new story...the babies had diarrhea (they are teething), Maren had thrown up, and Kaylin was crying from what I am sure was pure exhaustion. She is amazing, and all of you that live too far away to use her as a babysitter, I am so sorry for each of you.
Today, we were so proud to call Blake our son, as we got him out of his crib sporting one of Maren's Tinkerbell shirts and a pink Binky. It is at that moment when all you can do is laugh! I think Blake's pajamas for the night was a real showing of what kind of night Kaylin had with the crew. Kaylin and I spent the day sleeping and laying down as Maren so kindly shared her germs with us. Rich, Maren, and the babies held down the fort and 12 hours later we are all fine. (Knock on wood)
2 comments:
Kaylin definitely earned her babysitting money (I hope there were earnings involved in this). Man, what's with all the germs? You would think in Vegas the heat would kill them all!! I am glad you got a blog. It is alot of fun. Maren taught me how to make pretty backgrounds and Kyle showed me how to insert photos. So, if you need help you can call them or Holli, too. This is a great family way of keeping in touch.
Love ya
What about my blog..it didn't inspire you? Thanks..that hurts
Post a Comment