Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Friday, April 8, 2011

Things I have Learned

Things you learn in life come from experience or from watching others. These are things I have learned.

1. I have a great husband who is loving, kind, and hardworking.

2. I have amazing kids who are independent, self assured, and kind to others.

3. I am blessed.

4. Sometimes people who should love and support you don't know how to.

5. Other people always have it worse than you do even when you think you have it really bad.

6. There is nothing like one of your kids telling you they love you.

7. Family at all levels is important.

8. A good book and a blanket make things better.

9. Movie night with my husband is always great even when the movie isn't.

10. Watching my kids grow up makes me smile.

11. You can't get mad at people for not be able to do what you want them to do.

12. When you mess up, you dust yourself off, make it right best you can, get up, and try harder.

13. No one is perfect, including yourself.

14. It's ok to have bad days.

15. My house doesn't always have to be clean.

16. My husband loves me and our children.

17. The Saviour knows me and each of you, he is there for each of us, and when I feel I am doing it alone, I am reminded I am never alone.

My list could go one. But today that is what I know.

1 comment:

Curls said...

loved this post!