I love the one of Jocie pouting, I love the one of Maren with her feet in the water (please make sure Maren knows how cute she is), I love the big picture when your blog first appears on my screen. And Blake, is he really that innocent as his picture reveals?
I can't believe those are the twins!! What happened?? You make good babies, Kim. (And Rich too, I suppose!) You are so blessed to have such smart, beautiful munchkins.
3 comments:
I love the one of Jocie pouting, I love the one of Maren with her feet in the water (please make sure Maren knows how cute she is), I love the big picture when your blog first appears on my screen. And Blake, is he really that innocent as his picture reveals?
those kids r tooooooooooooooo cute
I can't believe those are the twins!! What happened?? You make good babies, Kim. (And Rich too, I suppose!) You are so blessed to have such smart, beautiful munchkins.
PS - Hurry home! We miss you all so much!
Post a Comment