The other night we went out to eat at Jason's Deli. We love to go to Jason's for me it is a little taste of home here in the Vegas Valley then add in the fact that Monday night is "Kids Eat Free" and I am a real happy mama!
When we got there, they told us they were having a coloring contest. Jocie and Maren turned their pictures in. We could not turn Blake's picture in because he had a little help from Dad. Maren was determined to win, but the winner that night in our family was Jocie Bel.
I wish I could show you the picture she colored. She actually did a great job. Jocie won a Jason's Deli cup filled with some yummy treats and a free kid's meal. She was so excited. The rest of the night you would ask her what they told her and she would say..."I won, I won!"
Now Rich is just trying to fiugre out how to sneak her prize cup out of the house so he can take it to work. If he can do that...then he really deserves the prize.
2 comments:
Oh, Jocie that is AWESOME! So proud! You go, girl!
I love the pose Jocie. And what a great prize. Thanks for calling me and telling me "I won, I won". Grandma loved it.
Post a Comment