Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

For Family Home Evening we played Hide and Go Seek. It is the twins favorite new game to play. They especially love when Rich plays with them. We get a kick out of Blake when he counts. "One, Two...Ready of Not Here I come!" And We know that one day Jocie will figure out that when you hide you are supposed to hide all of your body parts.

Kaylin helped Blake hide, she put hime in a laundry basket in her closet.


Blake was hiding all the way under the big pillows on the couch, but popped up when I said I was going to take a picture. You couldn't see him at all.


If you look you can see that Jocie is under the blankets, but her little feet are sticking out.


At the end of the game Rich and the twins.

1 comment:

Rondi said...

They are pretty good at the game. And so darn cute!!! I can't believe they are going to be 3