Day One
Picking Up Alana At the Airport
The girls decided that they wanted to decorate shirts. We headed to Walmart to get shirts and paint and let their creative juices flow.
(it says Alana and Maren go together like Cookies and Milk when it was finished)

In the Vegas Frame
Another Shot in Vegas
A Shot kissing the Blue M&M
Another shot with the Blue M&M
Day Three
We went to MGM and went to see the lions (See video below) and then went to the M&M Factory. Kaylin brought her friend Cassidy along for the fun.
The girls wanted to go to a jumping place we have that has trampolines on the floors and on the walls. They had a great time jumping and playing dodge-ball. (also see video below)
A lunch at Jason's Deli was a reminder of days spent in Killeen.
Look mom vegetables.
Yummy Cheese.
That night the girls "treated" me to a fashion show. I will let the pictures show you how much fun these two have together.



Alana and Maren spent the morning trying to convince me that Alana really needed to stay just one more day. I told them that if Alana could get her parents to say that they didn't want her that I she could stay as long as she wanted. She knew better than to even try and we made the sad drive to the airport. The girls were thrilled when her flight was delayed for 40 minutes. Then the girls texted the last 20 minutes that Alana was on the plane until finally the plane pulled away from the gate. Yes, there were tears and I felt like the worst mom in the whole world when those two girls hugged goodbye.
I am so grateful for the girls' friendship. They really love each other and have a great time together. They are already planning their next visit with each other.
The girls (Jocie included) with their Build A Bears. I think we spent two hours there. And silly me I forgot to take my camera out.
3 comments:
Maren you are so darn cute, I love your hair and you are so blessed to have a best friend like Alana
I couldnt see the vidoes but it looks like they had a blast! Like I told you earlier I am so glad that Maren has been able to stay friends with Alana...Alana was such a sweet girl!!! I also LOVE Maren's hair and Kaylin needs to be locked up in a box so she doesn't grow up anymore!!!! She is Beautiful!!
That looks like so much fun. You're a great mom, Kim, to do so many fun things with your kiddos.
Post a Comment