Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Monday, November 16, 2009

We are Alive

It seems has been forever since I have taken the time to blog anything. Excuses I can think of many...but none off the top of my head, which obviously means they are not very good ones.

Here is our life the last month... Check out my mom's blog
to see all the pictures and in depth details! I know easy way out. :)
  1. We had Halloween. It took forever to get Jocie to dress up, she finally wore a church dress and a crown and was a princess. Blake was Thomas the Train, and Maren was a gift box. Really you need to check out the pictures.

2. My parents were here for a week. The kids had a great time spending time with them.

3. My mom and I went to St. George for Time Out for Women. We had a 24 hour escape from husbands and kids. It was a fun time. It has been years since I have had one on one time with my mom.

4. Maren has started taking Tennis Lessons.

5. Jocie is almost done potty training! ( Love this one)

6. Our friends the Beattys came up this past weekend and we had a great time shopping, hanging out, and going to dinner. (Thanks Skyler for eating all our smarties and donuts)

No comments: