Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Where Are They?

Modern technology is so fun. Thanks to computers and cell phones, we can stay connected and in touch like never before.

Today, I asked Blake, "Where's Grandma?" He told me, "In the computer." Kaylin and I were laughing and thinking that was so cute. But, then I asked him, "Where's Papa?" And he gave me the best answer ever....."He's in Daddy's Game!"

Let, me explain...Rich gets to play golf on the X-box every Monday with my Dad and brothers. Blake loves getting to put the headphones on and talking to Papa. So, I guess he thinks that since he can't see Papa...he is in the game.

3 comments:

Rondi said...

I can't wait for dad to read that posting. He is going to be so proud. That is so cute about Blake--he is such the little man. He will be playing Tiger Woods with them before you know it. Funny thing--you know how they give you those stupid word verification things to type in before you can post your comment? The one for this posting is "gwamp". How appropriate "gwampa"

Holli said...

That's so funny.

Curls said...

That's adorable!