Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blake and His Bike

Blake loves to ride his bike. The minute he gets in the house, he is on that bike. It is the best birthday present that his grandpa and grandma Petersen could have given him for his birthday in March.

When he got his bike, Blake was not tall enough to reach the pedals. However, he has grown since then, and can now pedal all over the house thanks to the downstairs tile floors. Tonight, Blake would not eat his dinner. There was nothing I could do to convince him to eat. All, my little one wanted to do was ride his Diego bike. Well, before we knew it, he was riding his bike with a slice of pizza in his hand. I guess he took "take out" to a new meaning.

Poor Jocie Bel, still can't reach the pedal, but if you ask her she is "still learning" to pedal. I will post video tomorrow.

No comments: