Yeah!!!! My mother in law called today to let me know that the carpet guy was able to get the stain out of the carpet. I can't believe it. I am going to have to see it the next time we go up to truly believe that the horrible mess that our dear Blake made is gone.
So, to the carpet guy...today you are my hero. Thank you for ending the nightmare! And Thank you to my wonderful in-laws who are the best.
2 comments:
Being with Greg and Chrissy this weekend and seeing their twins who are only a year old--I told them about the paint and they said oh no, great, look what we have to look forward to. I told them that is just one of the many things they have to look forward to.
(Sung) Real Men of Genius...
"Here's to you carpet cleaner man....no little boy is going to ruin my carpet while you're around.."
Post a Comment