Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How We Named Her

Our kid's names each have meaning to our family. Jocelyn Bel is named after my "other" mom, Bel Henry. When we went to Utah a few weeks ago, we were able to finally meet up with Coach and Bel and spend a little time catching up. This was also the first time they have seen the twins. Bel and Coach mean so much to me. Without them, I would not be where I am in my life. Bel is one of the most amazing women I know. I truly hope that Jocie Bel grows up to be as great as the woman for whom she was named. Bel Henry, Me, and Jocie Bel
Emma, Kaylin, Bel, Jocie Bel, Me, Blake, and Coach


2 comments:

Holli said...

Aw, Kim... you look so happy. I don't know much about Bel, you'll have to write more blogs about her.

Rondi said...

I love the picture of all of you together. Everyone looks so happy. You should have the one of you, Jocie and Bel framed. I agree with you that there is no finer woman on the earth than Bel. She has the unconditional love of the Savior, but she also has the spunk to tell you like it is and to shape up. I love her